Jump to content

SJonesWX

Members
  • Posts

    3,944
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by SJonesWX

  1. 1 hour ago, Brewbeer said:

    it was too wet to mow this week; hope we can get that done today, lawn's getting super long with all the rain and ideal growing conditions

    i overseeded on labor day. haven't mowed since. it's a jungle out there, mowing tomorrow after I clean up dead sticks that came down over the last 4 weeks.

  2. 1 hour ago, kdxken said:

    After nearly 7 inches the past two days I'm almost dead even compared to my yearly average. Still raining pretty good.

    don't worry, the drought monitor will show your area in a moderate drought

    1 hour ago, mreaves said:

    Wrong thread but I got a relacement sled for the one I had stolen.  2021 Enduro 900.  Has about 3500 miles on it.  Of course we all know that if we have a crappy winter it will be my fault and not El Nino!

    nice ride, i have a 2019 900 Enduro. love the sled, barely have 2k miles on it

    • Like 1
  3. 2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

    ACATT wanted to end the relentless torch we’ve been in. So you’re now left with a week + straight of rain and mild temps starting  Sunday .  Preparing us for a whole winter of the same thing with little to no snow 

    relentless torch? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

    • Haha 1
    • Confused 1
×
×
  • Create New...