Jump to content

HoarfrostHubb

Members
  • Posts

    58,828
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HoarfrostHubb

  1. The acorn size around my area is ginourmous. Not a ton of em, but they are bigly
  2. Yeah. They were noticeable during our fire out session last night. Not as bad as other times but I can’t wait for them to die
  3. My low was 48.4 but a PWS Davis near me recorded 43.7 Should be beautiful later today Finally some CoC
  4. Dry and upper 70s would be CoC around here this time of year. At least the sun is out now.
  5. I got my mowing and weed whacking done yesterday. Was supposed to do a big bike trail today but we postponed it until tomorrow
  6. We got 0.27” overnight. That messed up my day so we are changing plans.
  7. I agree. A lot of non frozen precipitation seems likely for many.
  8. A bit of a mixed bag. Not terrible for sure. We take.
  9. ch ch ch ch changes https://youtu.be/6alVaijX1lI?is=J-vamgaICxAq068q
  10. I don’t think we got a drop last night. Can’t wait for this murky shit to get out of here. if anyone has the time or inclination, come on up to Ashburnham to The Ramble music festival on Saturday. Proceeds go to the New England Home for Veterans. Fun time overlooking Wachusett mountain.
  11. This has been a pretty meh August. I guess we just hit 90.0F on the 7th. But boring for the most part here. I had thought we would get some good thunderstorm activity this month but so far that has been a dud.
  12. 0.25” since midnight. Heavy mist? Light rain persisting.
  13. My crappy home unit is 76. And that’s not over mulch or anything
×
×
  • Create New...