Jump to content

Interstate

Members
  • Posts

    5,849
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Interstate

  1. I will put this Sunday's rain on the tropical system though. I know by the time it reaches us, it will just be a low pressure system on a front, but it is still bring up tropical moisture.
  2. I see the Eastward motion help counteract the shear but as soon as it turn north, that is when you will start to see it get ripped apart.
  3. Well look at that…. Rain on Sunday
  4. Drizzled/Misted all day and picked up .12. Finally was able to get in 2 baseball games.
  5. I think the NAM did the best with the track of the nor’easter. I believe it was the first to hook it back to the coast.
  6. Push that front south... I want to play some baseball
  7. Unless it is Sunday... then it is 100% chance of rain.
  8. No... The house was starting to get dank.
  9. and we have our first true model battle... let winter begin. GFS- North and wet EURO- South and dry
  10. I actually saw the sun for 30 minutes before the clouds moved back in
  11. Sums up winter pretty well here!!!
  12. I have not had the AC in 3 weeks... Almost had to turn on the heat on this weekend.
  13. Yeah I thought today was supposed to be mostly sunny and in the mid 70s.
  14. Yeah... we are a 13U and still have 8 core players from when we started at 9U.
  15. Yeah. We are not that crazy. Just a local rec travel team.
  16. Us too... but that was a doubleheader 3 weeks ago... It is hard here in BC to make up games too... because most of our fields do not have lights. We have a tournament coming up on Oct 17-18 and might be coming in with limited experience on a 90 foot diamond.
  17. I wonder if I will ever get a travel baseball game in this fall... As of right now, it looks like Sunday is another washout.
  18. .78 so far for the event... and another baseball rainout for us.
  19. I think the NAM did the best with this one. It was the first one to see the hook back to the NJ coast.
  20. Like I said earlier... what Football Team... I miss Ralph Friedgen
×
×
  • Create New...