Jump to content

MaineJayhawk

Members
  • Posts

    9,031
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MaineJayhawk

  1. Just measured 6" in the parking lot at work in Portland. Hvy hvy and 12F
  2. Yep, this one is not for us. Maybe the meso models will be more correct. Either way, it'll be nice to get the ground white, which as a photographer is all I really care about
  3. Need to establish a GoFundMe for his impending liver transplant
  4. I think Dave takes the consensus forecast and does a 30% trim
  5. I got some antibiotics for it yesterday. Thanks for asking!
  6. Yeah, I don't own a snowmobile so let's let it rip
  7. A skunk that white is a predictor of a snowy winter
  8. Why would one want a NH lobster? Maine is where it's at.
  9. Even have flakes falling down here in Portland right now
  10. Maybe he's planning on constructing Casa de Wiz on the same cul-de-sac that the MWN buildings are on?
  11. The magic of shooting at 460mm .. lol! I did check the straight-line distance to Bow, NH from MWN and came up with 80 miles. So that's pretty good!
  12. Yeah, Ferry Beach in Scarborough is a sneaky place to see it too. I took this image right at sea level on Bailey Island, 75 miles from MWN
  13. Hot tub? Waking up to snow falling at my North Waterboro home
  14. Looks like my 'hood in the country is about to eclipse 24". They sat in a heavy band for a good part of the evening. Still snowing ... daysndays
×
×
  • Create New...