Jump to content

FPizz

Members
  • Posts

    4,189
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FPizz

  1. Pool is getting closed next week so figured I'd just let the temp drop, but just turned the heater on. I can probably get the water to 80 tomorrow and take one last dip.
  2. Looking forward to tomorrow. I can probably get one last swim day in if I put my heater on
  3. I always like that too. This year 102.3 for my high and -5.4 for my low. One of the larger spreads that I can remember.
  4. Slowly getting there...
  5. Got to 78 here. Clouds won the day again after some breaks earlier.
  6. Mine is only partly sunny for here.
  7. Driving up 287 into NY today from NJ I noticed some color starting to show up on many trees. I wonder if we will get some nice colors this year. Last year was blah imo, 2 years ago was awesome.
  8. Yes, with Sandy, I lived near Rutgers and got less than an inch of rain
  9. Why though? You can pick who you follow on each. Your fault for following trash.
  10. Agreed with that. We've seen this time and time again at this hour.
  11. Ukie looks similar to CMC/Gfs
  12. I believe so. I have android, but saw a lot of posts on X today about carplay and the radar
  13. Radarscope now on carplay
  14. Yes, that is me! I've been bad lately logging in. My other gauge was getting old and my new stratus just got delivered on Friday, so I should be better now getting these in.
  15. Yeah, went from .35 to 1.10" now. Mod rain
  16. Because their models told them sunny but they dont look up
×
×
  • Create New...