Jump to content

FPizz

Members
  • Posts

    4,158
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FPizz

  1. Mine is only partly sunny for here.
  2. Driving up 287 into NY today from NJ I noticed some color starting to show up on many trees. I wonder if we will get some nice colors this year. Last year was blah imo, 2 years ago was awesome.
  3. Yes, with Sandy, I lived near Rutgers and got less than an inch of rain
  4. Why though? You can pick who you follow on each. Your fault for following trash.
  5. Agreed with that. We've seen this time and time again at this hour.
  6. Ukie looks similar to CMC/Gfs
  7. I believe so. I have android, but saw a lot of posts on X today about carplay and the radar
  8. Radarscope now on carplay
  9. Yes, that is me! I've been bad lately logging in. My other gauge was getting old and my new stratus just got delivered on Friday, so I should be better now getting these in.
  10. Yeah, went from .35 to 1.10" now. Mod rain
  11. Because their models told them sunny but they dont look up
  12. I love their Octoberfest. I just tried their pumpkin the other day for the 1st time and liked it. I usually go with other brands for that, but it came in a variety pack I got.
  13. Try the model output for today instead of 5 days ago
  14. I played golf at Bunker Hill today and was surprised that the course wasn't totally wet. It makes sense now after seeing this post. Perfect day for a charity scramble.
×
×
  • Create New...