Jump to content

Baroclinic Zone

Members
  • Posts

    47,834
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Baroclinic Zone

  1. In real estate there is only one thing. Location, location, location. If the owner of the property likes the location but does not like the house and have money to spend, they’ll tear it down and build what they like. Happens all the time of varying scale.
  2. These types of nights are intriguing to me. Microclimates. 7F drop in less then 1hr
  3. Didn’t vote. I’m unenrolled and didn’t see anyone that I felt I needed to vote for. We’re on to November.
  4. Chain restaurants are the worst. We're lucky to live in an area of the county where we have a breadth of local family owned restaurants.
  5. https://www.boston.com/food/restaurants/2020/08/31/the-fours-boston-closing
  6. Another season has passed. Time for pumpkin spiced barf and the 1st wood burning stoves of the cool season.
  7. 15:06 64.0 61.0 62.1 90 4.6 29.65 29.70 Heavy Rain, Mist 0.75 3100 0.27 Love it, 3/4mi vis.
  8. Will resorts be allow that this upcoming season?
  9. NW flow is where it's at in SNE for some of our best severe events.
  10. Brodie, I think one of the 1st times I ever skied was there. I have fleeting memories of sleeping overnight there and using a rope tow. I think I was like 4-5.
  11. Michael Scott “That’s what she said!”
×
×
  • Create New...