Jump to content

uofmiami

Members
  • Posts

    2,341
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by uofmiami

  1. 88 in Muttontown (88.3) & Syosset (87.5) for the high.
  2. 89 (88.8) in Syosset and 88 (87.9) in Muttontown for the high today.
  3. 80/81 now in Muttontown & Syosset. 82.1 was the high in Muttontown & 81.1 in Syosset so far.
  4. 82 at 3pm for LGA, that didn't last long.
  5. 80 in Muttontown & Syosset at 2pm
  6. Had some nice thunder with the line that just passed here in Syosset.
  7. Have to wait until May for any 80+ heat it seems with this pattern.
  8. Looks like a WxBell issue. Here is the meteogram from Weathermodels.com:
  9. Was 11% at my station in Muttontown I saw. I'll check later to see if it dropped below 10% at one point.
  10. Had some graupel fall overnight it seems, as awoke to this on my deck.
  11. 29 in Muttontown & 30.3 in Syosset for low, frost as well.
  12. Tragic story, as a father to two kids (5 y/o & almost 3 y/o) myself it hit home. I donated $100 anonymously on Wednesday.
  13. 81.8 in Muttontown & 81.3 in Syosset for the highs. Both stations have gusted to 37 mph. Mid 70s now at both locations.
  14. 12z is the v16 upgrade & new operational going forward.
  15. Good luck with your shot. My brother is taking his wife for her 2nd shot this morning at Javits as well.
  16. 17.7 in Muttontown this morning. Only got down to 21.3 in Syosset.
  17. 8.4” in Syosset for a final, fell slightly above the range of 6-8” I thought would fall.
  18. That's a March topic, soon enough we'll be discussing that.
  19. OKX appears to be going for some 3"+ in spots from the remnants of Delta:
  20. He's 1 mile S of me off Jackson Ave, using the GPS coordinates in the PNS. I finished with 3.59" FWIW. I'm suspect a mile would make that much difference in QPF amounts.
  21. http://www.weather.gov/media/okx/Climate/CentralPark/HeatWaves.pdf 12 Days August 24 - September 4, 1953 91,91,91,94,98,99,98,100,97,102,94,90
×
×
  • Create New...