Jump to content

Ericjcrash

Members
  • Posts

    5,529
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ericjcrash

  1. Congrats to Metsfan. That hit a brick wall
  2. First winter away from coast full time, I don't deserve to suffer any longer. We have a slide job on GFS
  3. Maybe for you. That confluence is serious.
  4. I'm not saying there isn't going to be a storm, literally just said the 18z GFS was a miss, which it is.
  5. I agree. I'd much rather a quick hitting 6 hour 12" storm than a drawn out 24 hour 12" storm.
  6. 96 would've been more telling for me, but that's enough to see it's a disaster. Thanks.
  7. Need maps. One mans over amped is another's perfection.
  8. The 96 measurement is still laughable.
  9. I mean it wins, but not really. Widespread 12" amounts will commence December 11th.
  10. Just a run of the mill Euro run 4 years ago...
  11. Great job of Central Park measuring BD
  12. Boxing day doesn't get enough love IMO.
  13. Too many storms now to archive lol.
  14. Huge h5 difference between 18z and 0z. Almost comical.
  15. Congrats. The big one is coming!
×
×
  • Create New...