Jump to content

BristowWx

Members
  • Posts

    10,497
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BristowWx

  1. You saying that just put our winter situation in perspective. Of course just takes one good hit early in the season to blow that out of the water.
  2. What was his call last winter? I mean I will take that no problemo but just wondering. I bet it’s in our last year’s posts
  3. Dallas is a snowtown ..especially in October.
  4. It seems like whatever condition...Nina, Nino, neutral..the temps always show some shade of orange for winter outlooks in our region. It’s baked into the cake.
  5. At least Canada would be cold. Maybe that is just reflecting a dry winter. I got nothing.
  6. True but it never happened again despite many teases and ambitious long range model runs throughout the years. Maybe a 33 year cycle... so we are due.
  7. #seemslegit Who is staying up for the Euro?
  8. Gotta admit the canSIPS made me smile. A smile that will probably be turned upside down.
  9. I would be shocked if I ever saw the 3 month Temp outlook on CPC colored anything but red hues. All orange all the time. AN is the new normal I suppose.
  10. 6-10 on Xmas day would be historic. Not sure it’s ever happened at any of the 3 airports. There is always a first time
  11. I know but the sun angle might help it stay on the ground longer. Who wants 1-3 melted by noon
  12. This is exactly how it will happen. But front loaded is cool with me. Would rather snow in low sun period around holidays. Waiting for the March miracle is fools gold.
  13. Agree. They do mention the solar minimum but offset by continued warming. They are spitballing like the rest of us. Anything would be better than last winter.
  14. Just got the new Farmers Almanac...”sheets of sleet” for LWX. Curious use of words. Chuckle worthy but traditional.
  15. 528 showing up at 384 Sep 5th. Here we go folks. Rest up!
  16. There is no way this winter could be as bad as last winter. No chance.
  17. I’m calling it too even up here. This event is the shovel of dirt in my 6ft hole. 19-20 will be rockin’
  18. Nice choice in Gainesville. Been here 20 years. Grown a lot and we often do better with snow compared to Glen Allen. Except December of 2018 of course.
  19. Your posts always sound like you are drunk. Don’t drink and post.
  20. I don't think the Euro is apps runner. Looks well off Delmarva at 96
  21. I expect the Euro to be snow in JAX..which would be great for them
  22. It won't look that bad. Even I know that. It will look worse. 1998 bad. 2001 bad.
  23. Right. The best. We can hope. Wait...hope is lost
×
×
  • Create New...