Jump to content

IrishRob17

Members
  • Posts

    11,820
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IrishRob17

  1. My deck was becoming quite the skating rink last night while I was grilling but temps shot back up above freezing before midnight here. That said, couldn’t we all use a little special treatment this year? #2020
  2. That’s quite the ringer volume you have set there but I digress...just some virga in my yard so far, hoping to get some flakes at some point as the heavier echoes move through.
  3. Agreed, the roof can affect the wind speeds too. In addition to bad siting, the quality of the station to begin with may not be all that great and you don’t know if that station is maintained. Since it’s up on the roof I tend to doubt they are cleaning the rain gauge, wiping away spider webs, etc.
  4. .38 I think it was here for the total, I would’ve been fringed, as is tradition.
  5. Odds are it gets pretty dark again soon...in about 3 hours I’m guessing.
  6. And now Anthony sees why us NW folks weren’t skipping around like children on Christmas morning after one good run days ago...
  7. When I saw that come out last night I hammered the under, hammered it!
  8. I've had them much closer than this...can you please just let me continue to be OCD about weather measurements? Thanks in advance.
  9. 2.23" in the Davis and 2.36" in the Stratus, still fine tuning the Davis as you can see LOL
  10. 59/58 with 2.20” and the last round of showers moving in.
  11. Happy Thanksgiving one and all. 46 degrees with .26 in the bucket
  12. Excellent, thank you for posting, I went to the old link earlier this year and was disappointed it no longer worked.
  13. @wdrag a friend in Kingston reported some snow flakes this morning.
  14. Well if it's on social media then it must be true!
  15. There are many people on here that aren’t weather fans, just snow or storm fans so the board certainly has its slow periods. I appreciate your posts and continue to learn from them so thank you. It certainly looks and feels like late November out there this morning with steel gray skies and 35/30 currently.
  16. Thanks for the heads up Walt, we know there’s no promises around here but something to keep an eye on.
  17. 20 for the low out here, I think Upton had 19 for me last night so right in the ball park.
  18. Sitting at 32, doubt I get to the forecasted high of 38
  19. I noticed that too, I went down to 28 but bounced up to 30 now, the dew is down to 14
×
×
  • Create New...