Jump to content

MJO812

No access to MA
  • Posts

    82,513
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MJO812

  1. Nice talking to everyone. Next time will be live PD lol. You got a glimpse of my police car lol It already happened but the next one should happen while tracking storms. Same
  2. They were having a peaceful rally until antifa showed up Unbelievable
  3. I saw a video of him saying it Cuomo and Deblasio are ruining NY and I cant wait until they are both gone. I rather take Trump as Gov.
  4. He will get more ratings than Fox News. I cant wait for it.
  5. Cuomo is an ass for saying he doesn't want any vaccine from Trump. I can't wait until he is gone. Anyway , Cuomo to brief with NJ,CT,PA GOV later today
  6. How about another try later ? I can start it.
  7. I will be on around 815. Nice talking to Ray, James and Cold Miser.
  8. We should do a virtual gtg on election night
  9. I will be on and off since I have to be at work at 630
×
×
  • Create New...