Jump to content

MJO812

No access to MA
  • Posts

    82,551
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MJO812

  1. That is what screwed the weenies in NYC. H7 was right on top of the city.
  2. I got around 7 which isn't bad considering I'm near the water.
  3. Final total of 10. 5 inches in Central Park. Not too bad at all
  4. Not one model had insane totals to the north until it got closer. The jackpot was consistently near my area lol. Give the pope some grief lol
  5. The pattern looks good for more snow towards the end of the month . Gfs ( which busted on this current storm ) just did this.
  6. I know I'm going to get weenies on my post but watch that time frame. Gfs just did this.
  7. 30 degrees with heavy sleet Sidewalks are going to be a skating rink I got around 5 inches Nice way to start winter
  8. Everyone knows on here what I do I only said it like a million times
  9. If the Euro is right and the sleet doesn't make it to NYC , we should see at least a foot of snow. It shows a few more inches tomorrow in the area. I'm praying
  10. Im about to leave work and go home and then make snow angels in the nude.
  11. I was for 3 years but not anymore. There aren't anymore beat cops here.
  12. Thanks. Hoping for at least 6 inches. I'm in my office
  13. 27 and heavy snow now in Brooklyn Enjoy up there
×
×
  • Create New...