Jump to content

MJO812

No access to MA
  • Posts

    82,616
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MJO812

  1. All about the MJO Euro wants to take it into 4 while the gefs takes it into 2 and takes its time in 3.
  2. My fiancee wants to move to Connecticut lol
  3. Oswego would be my dream location
  4. I do think winter might be done at the end of this month. Tellies look bad.
  5. The one thing I will say is after mid month , the pattern starts to break down and winter " might " be over.
  6. My fiancee wants to look at houses in Connecticut this summer so we are gonna go and check it out. I'm trying to see how it would work if I can transfer or I have to start all over with my job.
  7. It's a nothing burger right now
  8. The pattern doesn't look warm at all
  9. Those are the best patterns. Nothing and then bam.
×
×
  • Create New...