Jump to content

ineedsnow

Members
  • Posts

    23,016
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ineedsnow

  1. Cluds looked pretty cool today.. not the greatest pic though
  2. Spotty colors starting to show up.. a couple spots really starting to pop mostly near ponds.. seems early though
  3. Its coming! https://x.com/ericfisher/status/2097819942259159542
  4. Hopefully we can get some excitement to come up the coast in a couple weeks
  5. pretty big east jog with Hurricane Lowell.. it now looks like the Northern islands get into the good stuff
  6. It rained a few times but it wasn't bad at all.
  7. Pretty big shift east today.. maybe Hawaii has some fun after all
  8. hopefully the stronger it gets the more it feels the tug.. If I was there and it missed I would be pist
  9. https://x.com/foxweather/status/2095874526978654260
  10. Hopefully.. those waters are pretty much untouched so far..
  11. Trust me I didn't ask for it when they tested me
  12. I was sick for a couple weeks just fully getting better now.. still a bit of a cough but feel fine.. i went to the doctors and they just said it was something viral and alot of people had it.. tested for Covid flu and something else but all was good
  13. This guy is ridiculous https://x.com/MeteoMark/status/2094755178758963487
×
×
  • Create New...