Jump to content

ineedsnow

Members
  • Posts

    23,010
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ineedsnow

  1. Took a beating but still full on winter here.. it's actually pretty nuts driving through orange and coming up the hill on route 2.. you can see the snow getting higher and higher as you drive up and it's all within a few miles
  2. Not many places to put it now lol
  3. ya SREFS and a few others I think... that was the last time I saw over 2ft in a storm... Until NOW!!!!! we did it!! wooo hooooooo!!!
  4. it would have been really wrong for here
  5. most of us should break 2 feet around here
  6. nope still got it!! internet went out a few times but not long
  7. My girlfriends mom lives in Ashburnham at 1,350 and has a sweet view of Wachusett
  8. Took a two minute drive and snapped another non blurry one I'm on a roll today lol
  9. Only two non blurry pics out of the bunch I took lol
  10. ya looking a the radar we should break that easily
  11. when I go back out to shovel again I will
  12. got to be close to 3" an hour now just dumping!!!
  13. 10z HRRR starts to destroy this area in a couple hours
  14. my girlfriends mom lives on surell rd at 1,350 or so going to get crushed there
  15. 8 or so here actually surprised to see your at 4 to 6
×
×
  • Create New...