Jump to content

ineedsnow

Members
  • Posts

    23,012
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ineedsnow

  1. 6Z RGEM came west a bit and a little stronger.. still SE of the cape though
  2. 39.2 we take! seeing some 36s on wunderground.. maybe some patchy frost around?
  3. the valley is always a tough spot.. so glad I left it
  4. some members are really strong and a good high to the north.. there's a chance this beefs up a bit
  5. if this happens I'm definitely taking a drive to the coast.. I'm sick of the same boring shit this summer
  6. Early on but the GFS might get a clue this run
  7. Oh I will if the coast gets hit hard enough though ill take a drive
  8. Except this one has real potential if things break right
  9. 18z NAM RGEM and ICON all looking good
  10. HRRR really showing that system near Cuba getting pulled up.. i wonder what influence it will have.. by hr48 its east of Florida
  11. just once I want a storm like this shooting up the coast
  12. 12z GFS starting to get a clue but not there yet
  13. I've been mentioning this for days.. its been showing up on some of the ensemble members
  14. Full moon Saturday should make coastal flooding worse
×
×
  • Create New...