Jump to content

GCWarrior

Members
  • Posts

    591
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GCWarrior

  1. Im a part time employee, I live only a few minutes away. They have been hammering away. We have some training this weekend. They have no day tickets on sale until next Saturday so I'd assume that is opening day. Seems good for snowmaking after this weekends warm up. I think they would like to open with a decent amount of terrain even if it's on all manmade snow. The storm next week won't help unless it takes a track like the 12z Euro.
  2. Finally the deep cold starts to come in. Looks like round the clock snowmaking at the local hill.
  3. I'd like to see this stay right where the Euro has it. Not likely but one can only dream!
  4. Sunday storm gone on the Euro and 6z GFS. Looks decent for northern Maine on Euro. Storm exits stage right.
  5. Berkshire East opened on New Years day 2012! That was a nice winter for golf!
  6. I have been skiing at Berkshire East since I was a young child. Since Jim and Jon took over the operation from their father the mountain has seen so many changes for the better. Not only have they turned Berkshire East into a great 4 season resort but they do a ton for the local community. Very good rates for school groups continues to be one of their big points of emphasis. They even went out and responded to local criticism and lowered their season pass prices a couple years ago. It is very much appreciated that they are going to provide added shelter for their skiers. They honestly don't have to go through these measures but it shows how much they care about providing a great guest experience.
  7. Jay on the Indy pass would be great. Jay is going to really struggle this season without the Canadians. I’m not complaining the slightest bit personally. I’d hope a down season can maybe drop the asking price a bit to allow for Jay to be purchased next summer. I don’t know how long they can be in limbo.
  8. We walked. People ahead(super slow) and behind had carts. We ended up waiting a fair amount. It seems every dude in their 20's and 30's has taken up playing golf because the bars are closed. Some of these guys should not be playing golf.
  9. Played Maplegate(Bellingham) and Poquay Brook(Lakeville) the last couple weekends. Both were pretty good, Maplegate greens were lightning fast. Anyone here played Heritage country club in Carlton, MA? I've been doing some big drives to play with college friends it's a bit closer than the other two we played.
×
×
  • Create New...