Jump to content

Rhino16

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    1,714
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rhino16

  1. I think it’s somewhat close to the east, just not this far inland.
  2. I think so... seems a little breezier now, but not windy.
  3. I like to believe, (even though there is no scientific reason [as far as I know])that as long as we feel something tropical cyclone related, we will get at least 1 decent snow for the winter.
  4. I think I want to go back to the 2009-10 section, not the 10-11 part. Maybe on the way back i’ll stop by 1996 or something.
  5. Once hurricane season is over, i’m going to time travel back to 2010 for the season. Feel free to reap me in the present time. I’ll be back at the end of march or something.
  6. What if there’s so many they just keep the moisture at a decent level the whole time... no dryness ever. We’ll just have this road of moisture, paved by the cyclones, for the cyclones.
  7. I don’t think the past 9.5 years are being used yet right? When will they be added does anyone have a guess?
  8. Unlike others, this year is so backwards that I an entirely expecting to get more snow than last year. Just make sure no one buys any snow shovels and other equipment because that makes the snow go away for some reason.
  9. And your air conditioning, am I right?
  10. There’s those 11 years of positive NAO starting 1903 which was probably okay, I don’t think anyone needed snow back then... or maybe they did... they just wouldn’t be sitting on a weather forum complaining about the snowflakes that fell last year which they could count on two hands.
  11. Aren’t the winter storms named by one of the point and click weather apps so they get website traffic to their website?
  12. This may be interesting! Let’s see how it goes.
  13. I don’t like living here anymore. Some magic happens every time that causes cool weather to avoid us.
  14. I guess it’s better than having no power...
  15. Did I miss anything between the time I woke up at 6:45, (No strong rain yet from what I can remember) to 7:30ish? It’s been pretty much a rain shower here so far from what I can tell. No thunder.
  16. I’m here. I don’t quite remember the last time they’ve used wording like this... They only guess I would have is when the remnants of that tropical storm came through last fall...
  17. What happened was, everyone predicted it would be decent and okay. Because that’s the case, I predict next winter will be hot and rainy in hopes that it does the opposite and leaves us with 3 feet of snow and temperatures below 32 for at least 2 weeks straight.
  18. So, does this appear to get washed out with rain? I TT isn’t working at the moment, and i just don’t like pivotal for too much... Some of those appear to give the whole area (Including Central[ish] VA some snow, which is nice. It also seems the rain following it (if any) may dry up or collect holes before it reaches this far east(?) I just don’t want it to be washed away because that would be an unfortunate start to a week, (A possibly very busy one!) Fun times ahead!
  19. The euro ensembles are on fire, but backwards, it satisfies the inner
  20. I would prefer a little more stuff a little more south, just to include Central VA. Y’all up there got your frozen... Edit: haven’t studied the lunch run quite well... will look more in depth after luncheon.
  21. But... all the rain behind it reminds me of that line from Chocolate Rain “Every February washed away” Stay with us frozen!
  22. The euro ensembles have been hinting at MLK weekend for awhile now, but that’s normal for fantasy land at this time of year. Normally it would’ve dropped it a few times or so, but it’s been there most of the time.
  23. Not all of us, It’s raining in some places here, so the rest of us are somewhere isolated crying out eyes out...
  24. It’s just so hard to remember the crappy years, because it seems like it snows every year. For me, it feels like there’s some pressure to come at least close to the previous year, even though I know it’s not possible every time. I also just don’t want to go to class, which is counterintuitive because I really want to do this for a living...
×
×
  • Create New...