Jump to content

Rhino16

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    1,714
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rhino16

  1. I thought I jokingly said something similar earlier in the year... i apologize for my words and will think about what I’ve done.
  2. The 12z GFS is killing me... weenies in NC are crying tears of joy. 12 ParaGFS though, I’m crying tears of joy. That was awesome. Aaaanyways... probably back to regularly scheduled programming at 18z
  3. It’s been acting really weird. Something, nothing, something, nothing, back to something again. I’m cautiously excited though! Wish I had a zoomed in GEFS member 18 for 6z...
  4. Does anyone have a zoomed in GEFS member 18? I need it for... reasons...
  5. I might be dumb... I couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t react to posts, only to notice that I wasn’t signed in.
  6. But... didn’t the grinch have heart problems? Even if it grows a few sizes, that doesn’t mean it’s good. Isn’t there a heart issue that leaves black spots on your heart? Didn’t the song mention moldy purple spots on his heart?
  7. 22° up here. It’s crazy the amount of light pollution there is. It’s almost like it’s always 6am... or a full moon... from the bottom of the mountain, all you see are the clouds being illuminated. Don’t know why I’m realizing this now...
  8. Some said that it rained / Sleeted at the bottom of snowshoe mountain last night, roads were probably terrible slushy mess.
  9. You do think it would start as rain in the mountains, then transition to heavy snow? I have trouble understanding the temperatures with elevation change like that...
  10. 23° at Snowshoe, I would guess we got 6 inches, the wind might have blown it around, so I’ll have to wait until I get outside. Might see 0° in the coming days... we’ll see.
  11. Yeah, it’s good up here. Windy! Icicle update: It has grown about 6”, and has merged with another icicle.
  12. Awesome at snowshoe, it’s windy and getting caked to the windows and stuff, so can’t see outside well... there’s a 2” thick icicle hanging off the roof... 29°
  13. Snow has begunneth at Snowshoe. Decent sized flakes
  14. 25ish degrees at snowshoe, guess we got some snow overnight, super excited for later! Winter Storm Warning as mentioned above!
  15. Yeah. It hasn’t gotten above 40 at all and seemed to stay near 35 in my area...
  16. 12z CMC at Hour 150... Maybe it’s because I’ve had hotdogs for lunch almost every day this week.
  17. I get scammed on that one, with a half an inch of freezing rain. I want snow, not to be trapped in the house unless I dare break my leg or something going outside...
  18. Still some light snow here, it’s melted already from this morning.
  19. Ah yes... that final turn at snowshoe. You see that and realize you’re there. (I don’t like the car ride...)
  20. I want to change it to lower, but I don’t trust it after what happened in December 2018... it could be a crapshoot again...
  21. And everyone in Richmond... i think.
×
×
  • Create New...