@psuhoffman It doesn't attach to my lawn mower but it does make snow . If you get desperate for a snow fix I can show you how I made it. Helps keep the kids happy during snow droughts.
With the addition of the 7th playoff team its easier than ever to reach the playoffs in the NFL. Even without Lamar, I can see the team winning at least 8-9 games. I don't see an as easy path for the Os.
bwisnow.pdf (weather.gov)
Apparently BWI had 13.3" in January last year. I remember one decent storm (looking back at my pics). I think we got around 8" here in Ellicott City.
Yup temps stay reasonable, not a deluge of rain, and temps crash as the front comes through. Hopefully a couple inches of natural plus excellent snowmaking for a couple days.
Lots of beet juice put down on I-68 coming home this evening from Garrett County down through Hagerstown. I guess the contractor gets paid by the gallon.
Snow is serious bizness. I think some of the magic is that snow doesn't happen all that often. If you need a quick hit of the white stuff I would recommend booking a nonstop from BWI to DEN (3hr flight) and staying out in summit county (2hr drive from DEN) for a week. Get all your snow fill in. Of course even summit county is getting ridiculously expensive these days. Gotta pay to play in the white gold.
Union Peak Cam | Copper Webcams (coppercolorado.com)
I give us a 1% chance of beating them, but that coin flip is BS. How bout we play rock paper scissors? Considering how much money the NFL makes and how much corporate (gambling) money is involved, you just gotta laugh. Tin foil time but I wouldn't be surprised with a Bills magically run to the superbowl this year
At this point, play the game. I get suspending the game at the time, but it was a "getting struck by lightning" random occurrence. Don't really care what it does to the Ravens chances but they need to make the Bills/Chiefs seeding legit.
Huntley shouldn't be on the team after this year. Granted, much of the offensive woes are due to Roman, but that last drive was cringe. 3 points, 4 first downs, and 2 three and outs in the second half is terrible. Gus touched the ball 3 times.