Jump to content

Torch Tiger

Members
  • Posts

    16,688
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Torch Tiger

  1. Marijuana is known to exacerbate of not outright cause anxiety, depression, psychiatric disorders, and a host of other negative things, smoked or not. For as purposeful as weed can be and is becoming, the legalize crowd often greatly minimizes these harmful negative effects. Yes I still support full legalization at the federal level...but I want the federal govt dismantled anyway
  2. Unfortunately, modeling does not dictate genesis, synoptics, track. JS
  3. Pleasure Dome, the original instrumental version was their best. Still good after they added lyrics for the album
  4. Your friend is a bass God. I like his playing on Blackstar and I've heard a lot of him otherwise.
  5. Best rock guitarists maybe. I can name 50 off the top that blow away EVH overall. Still,was a genius level player with a versatile approach RIP
  6. Hope to golf year-round like last winter!
  7. Click on top right of screen, 3 bar icon...select account settings, then ignored users
  8. They have been trolling a good 15-20 years if not longer
  9. is ldub the troll from Virginia "Rainstorm"? I remember them from either WWBB or Eastern...that is pretty funny.
  10. We're already having a hyperactive season.
  11. Wow nevermind...there is basically no lightning, actually...just a few showers.
  12. Probably the last "legit"shot of severe for SNE this summer, hope it works out for SW folks.
  13. It's snowing, winds are howling, branches coming down. Summer
×
×
  • Create New...