Jump to content

LeesburgWx

Members
  • Posts

    2,002
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LeesburgWx

  1. Yeah I bet that was a good time. The sad truth is, just like in life, in order for there to be winners, there has to be losers. It’s just when it comes to snow, we know who we always want the losers to be: NYC to Boston and DT
  2. Ok cool, so breaking this down further, this means my popcorn eating entertainment of weenie meltdowns is likely going to be best found in the NE/Bos area forum if this pattern sets up as advertised.
  3. Question, it appears we have an amazing potential pattern setting up. Would you rather be in NYC to Boston for this or PA south to say Richmond? I like where we are, especially if we get the 50/50 low in place for a bit
  4. I laughed out loud. Not going to lie, if we can’t get snow with this, we are cooked.
  5. I noticed the long term thread starting slowing down with posts. So I go look to see where everyone went. I find this thread and God damn, what a train wreck
  6. I just want 24” because I’ve never experienced 2 feet of snow in 1 storm or on the ground at once. I had 17” during Boxing Day 2010 in Hampton Roads in Chesapeake (Sorry, not Sorry) and 18” in 2016 in Pentagon City. I think next month is the time to go all in for a HECS based on everything we are seeing.
  7. I definitely give you credit for sticking to your prediction. You have played both sides of the coin and still have held solid. So let’s get that HECS and hit the mark!
  8. Odds of us hitting the 40”-50” predicted totals by years end with where we are today and the expected upcoming golden pattern?
  9. Every storm has been trending south up to game time this year. Who reversed the north trend cursed?
  10. 3 snows this week was cool and all but we all know what we are here looking for. One 30” nuke gets me to the 40” I was promised when I signed up for this winter.
  11. I got a healthy dusting from the arctic front so that’s 3 snowfalls with accumulation in a week. No complaints at all
  12. After that final band. I’m over 6”. Puts me right around or at 10” for the week. Unreal outcome
  13. During the band I was in. Tried to capture it the best I could but you get the idea. Back to light snow now but still falling.
  14. You guys have got to get in these bands. Wow! Dumping like a legit snowstorm now
  15. Yes, it’s the best snow in 2 years right now
  16. Dare I say, I am about to go under yellow in this band?? Just dumping right now
  17. Legit best snow of the day under this band!
  18. Yup, dumping snow now under these bands
  19. It is still snowing nicely here. Just starting to get into one of these streamer bands now
  20. Just flurries now. Next. Time to go big dog hunting after this week
×
×
  • Create New...