Jump to content

Maureen

Members
  • Posts

    222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Maureen

  1. I’m sorry to hear this, hopefully everyone is safe.
  2. Rain on and off, and a lot of thunder for a few hours here in Carteret, right now it’s a deluge and a bit gustier, more lightning.
  3. Now at 2.16” and raining again, Carteret.
  4. 1.74” so far in Carteret.
  5. Had another brief deluge in Carteret, quite a bit of thunder and lightning as well. Quieting down it seems, for now. Weather station says we’re at 1.78” so far.
  6. I especially like the guy sweeping the water away…
  7. Had a heavy downpour with thunder in Carteret. In a lull now, just dark.
  8. In Carteret, weather station has us at 91° as of 9 AM.
  9. Carteret put out a message that we could be in the bull’s-eye, could be 5 to 7 inches of rain, expect flooding, stay off the road, etc. I don’t want anyone to see that much water! At least they’re being more proactive than usual, because it’s damn near a guarantee we’re going to flood, it’s just a matter of how badly. I wish everyone good luck and safety.
  10. Hence my storm anxiety syndrome. I used to love a good Summer thunderstorm. Not anymore.
  11. Thankfully my husband just made it home before the road was completely impassible.We’re already flooded here in Carteret, including our garage. I cannot imagine what the next few hours will bring if this doesn’t let up…
  12. Oh my. I hate this. And I keep thinking it’s starting to move on, and it gets worse. A little over 2 inches here right now. A lot more lightning than before.
  13. Ugh. Guess it’s good for the mushroom bog I’ve apparently started here, Carteret Caps.
×
×
  • Create New...