Jump to content

AlexD1990

Members
  • Posts

    1,489
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AlexD1990

  1. Can we maybe keep the postmortem about this storm out of the medium and long range thread please? Also, maybe we should move over to the February threads since February is now the medium to long range. .
  2. This x1000. Would really like to not deal with another slushfest(yes, I know it's climo and all, but with this artic air you'd think we could do better)
  3. "I'd rather be in Chicago" Fight ya for it
  4. told y'all to not give up on this weekend (yes I know its a week out, but the signal is not dead. lets see what happens)
  5. Plenty of time yet. Remember how much this one changed from the same time lead.
  6. This is gonna be one crusty ass glacier tomorrow lol. Water logged snow and sleet
  7. Over to plain rain here. Slushy mess which will freeze into a glacier soon enough. Birds are happy tho
  8. Considering it's almost a week out, and this past storm was at this range burying Norfolk, I hold hope.
  9. Since it would fall as sleet or zr, I'm ok with that. Would have been nice to get the big storm it looked like a week ago, but this is still a nice little storm. Hope we get a few more
  10. Mainly snow still in Lewes, but it sounds grainy as it hits the house. At least 3-4" eyeballed. Nice storm so far, and love that it's colder than forecast
  11. Ugh, much as I hate it, I'd rather have the plain rain instead of zr. No power outages, thanks.
  12. I know I just reacted sad, but then again given what happened this week, I'm okay with it. What I wouldn't give for a storm like what this one was projected to be last Sunday..
  13. WBOC said the rain is gonna wash away my snow. Blech. If we went through a week of tracking and I don't even get a snowpack out of it...
  14. [Img] https://tenor.com/view/monkey-look-the-other-way-look-away-awkward-weird-gif-17246188[/img]
  15. Just off my shitty knowledge, ridge axis over Boise, 50/50 low, -NAO? but doesn't it look a bit like Boxing Day?
×
×
  • Create New...