Jump to content

nw baltimore wx

Members
  • Posts

    12,282
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nw baltimore wx

  1. Heinicke and Montez backup. I’d rather see either of them play over Haskins anyway.
  2. What a fantastic movie! Oh, and by the way, for all the WFT fans, the rumors are apparently true and Haskins did put himself, and probably his teammates, in jeopardy by being a dumb ass the other night. He should be suspended by the league for breaking covid protocol, and hopefully has donned the burgundy and gold for the last time. Let’s just hope no one on the team gets covid heading into this week’s game.
  3. I need to get down to the brewery and get some of that gingerbread Stout.
  4. Has anyone heard anything about this? Unfortunately I have to work today and can’t confirm it! If that’s Haskins, then yesterday would be the last time he wears a burgundy’s and gold #7 jersey.
  5. Yeah, like I said, I knew you knew!
  6. Lol. True, but the difference is that I can’t jelly my ... Oh, never mind.
  7. And do you know the difference between jam and jelly?
  8. I don’t need to tell you this, but that’s already been happening. It might surprise some to learn that although this is the “shortest” day of the year, the sunsets have been getting later for about the past two weeks. But that has been offset by the sunrises which have also been getting later. Sunrises continue to get later and later until early January (perihelion), but after today, the difference in sunrise times is no longer at a bigger difference than sunset times. https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/12/the-astronomical-hijinks-of-the-shortest-day-of-the-year/282109/
  9. And then they beat Brady in the snow at home.
  10. Thankfully it’s not on here. Would love to see Montez play!
  11. Full coverage here as well. Yesterday we drove out to Gettysburg via Liberty Rd (route 26) and the hardest hit area was in Carroll county approaching Ridge Rd (route 27). There was freezing rain and then snow still on the trees three days after the storm in those areas which is pretty darn good for December. Stopped by the covered bridges while we were out there.
  12. February 2006 was awesome. Just snowed and snowed.
  13. So I deep fry a turkey in shorts and eat it the next day after shoveling? I can live with that.
  14. Echoing the comments, not a fan of the new nws site. And for the life of me, I can’t get the radar to load.
  15. That’s awful. Sorry for you and the family. Losing a pet isn’t easy.
  16. That was the most entertaining game I’ve seen in a long time. I thought it was pretty cool that MNF made a comment how last nights game was the first mnf game highlighting two Heisman winners since Staubach and Plunkett in 1977. Dallas won 42-35 in what is a classic, but Lamar and Mayfield may have topped it.
  17. The NFL is a “good old boy” club. If you don’t toe the line, out the door you go.
  18. That sucks. Who’s the back up now.
  19. You blew it. All you had to say was one simple word.
  20. On social media I try my best to be non-reactive. In real life, I’m a dick.
×
×
  • Create New...