Jump to content

nw baltimore wx

Members
  • Posts

    12,290
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nw baltimore wx

  1. lol. Sorry. I'm usually better than that. And now I can't stop singing "Rock the Casbah."
  2. You lobbed a softball. I had to reply.
  3. Moving this to banter, but you overestimate us. Two inches brings this area to its knees.
  4. I seriously love met banter in the storm thread. @MillvilleWx throwing debris at people.
  5. Plenty of room on that grassy knoll! Unrelated, but unless I missed them, I’m pretty surprised that there haven’t been any radar hallucination posts for tomorrow’s near miss.
  6. Sara and I may be able to work it into our busy schedule! I’ll bet there’s an empty can of Pabst still in the cup holder!
  7. I've never done a lager but there's nothing on tap right now! I've got an oyster stout fermenting but that won't be ready for a few weeks. Plenty of beers in the fridge though.
  8. PSU fretting over yesterday's runs!
  9. Lol. Sorry, bro. Not sure who I am confusing you with but glad you got a laugh out of it.
  10. 1.25 to 1.5" liquid through 1AM Tuesday and more incoming. Whoever stays all snow is buried.
  11. I want to respond but I'm ignoring it.
  12. The best example is that you're a perfect 10 for 10 on the crazy post count in this thread.
  13. GFS coming in with the 384 special? Not quite, but lots of tracking upcoming.
  14. I did a double-take on that ob, then saw your location change. Nice!
  15. That's way better than my memory of the Rangers destroying the O's 30-3 in 2007.
  16. If that doesn't bring @Bob Chill out to play, nothing will.
  17. Maybe setting us up for our late February or early March HECS when the pattern relaxes again?
×
×
  • Create New...