Jump to content

PhineasC

Members
  • Posts

    34,634
  • Joined

Everything posted by PhineasC

  1. Gotta save this run in the archives. An absolute crusher.
  2. Looks like some decent snow showers on tap. Flurries here now, 33 degrees. So glad this weather is back.
  3. Ukie looks like it would be a crushing here.
  4. GGEM is fine here. I would like 5 inches and some wind. This run shows some lingering upslope after the storm that would push totals near double digits anyway. Let’s hope it’s more accurate than usual...
  5. Only time you want a NAM jackpot is less than 24 hours out, preferably 12 hours out to be safe.
  6. Good analogy because it appears the whole thing is paralyzed by indecision due to all of the choices, just like happens when you eat there.
  7. J. Spin sent me a text message and said he is secretly really sad about not getting enough snow and cold yet. Guy needs this. LOL
  8. I trust the NAM at 84HR more than the ICON.
  9. Learning to breathe liquid would be a good skill to have with all of this rain I’m getting.
  10. NAM is often a crowd-pleaser. Still time for even zanier runs.
  11. Gotta love the models. When I went to bed, I was cursing the Euro, now I’m rooting for it.
  12. Good 00z suite so far. I will be asleep for when the Euro drives the low up into Michigan.
  13. Glad the GFS held to the coastal. Looks better than 18z here.
  14. If you are looking at the NAVGEM things must really be dire.
  15. I don’t expect wire-to-wire snow. Of course it will rain sometimes. However, some temps below the upper 30s for a week would be nice. Also, a break from wet inland runners. Cold and dry is fine for a bit. Hopefully the Euro is wrong.
  16. Thanks for getting where I am coming from.
  17. Yes, I realize I am a weenie but the weather has been putrid for the ski places as well. Hopefully that changes next week, but an inland runner this weekend wouldn’t help, even with a couple inches of fluff on the backside. It needs to be colder and for longer.
  18. It’s the cutters. Yes, I realize after my 2 inches of driving 50 degree rain it may then snow a couple inches onto my mud the next day. But then the temps go back into the upper 30s as it dries out anyway. It’s been like that for November. I could just do without the warm cutters and the persistently above-normal temps in between the couple inches of upslope. It’s not the raw snow total number I am really worried about. Randolph can nickle and dime a decent season together.
  19. Some snow and temps below 40 degrees for more than a day or two would do it.
  20. We will see if the others cave to it tonight.
  21. West enough to rain on all of us followed by out to sea sounds about right. Any chance 12/7 turns into a blizzard for Norfolk? That would just feel right.
×
×
  • Create New...