Jump to content

Isopycnic

Members
  • Posts

    14,600
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Isopycnic

  1. Snow but transitioning to sleet. You can see the transition on the correlation coefficient on the radar.
  2. Moderate snow with 1/2” accumulation west Durham. Roads are white
  3. Reminder.use the mPing app to report your conditions.
  4. Light snow western Orange County south of hillsborough on pickards mountain.
  5. Happy New Year! 2021 weather stats from my front lawn. Calendar year 2021 statistics: Mean Temp: 61.5f (+2.3f) ----------------------------------------- Max Temp: 96.7f Mean Max: 72.0f ----------------------------------------- Min Temp: 21.3f ( Thats not very cold… :0 ) Mean Min: 51f ------------------------------------------ Rainfall: 42.70” (-5.34”) Snowfall: 0.19” (0.19” 2019/20 season)
  6. Is hurricane josh on a Caribbean cruise ship filming Dorian?
  7. At least he wasn’t caught peeing on national tv this time.
  8. Frankie Says Hurricane https://mobile.twitter.com/frankiemacd/status/1039014612857962496/video/1
  9. I’m feeling good about a warm spring forecast.
  10. I like the German model. I’m now a weather wiener-schnitzel
  11. Yeah, I'm so glad there s new weenie weather site for his gifs
×
×
  • Create New...