-
Posts
3,144 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Blogs
Forums
American Weather
Media Demo
Store
Gallery
Everything posted by CNY-LES FREAK
-
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
U were getting excited, that's who! Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk -
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
We cant even get tomorrows clipper to pass overhead as even that system is progged to move over So. Ontario, RLMAO, what an absolute joke! -
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
Bro, Not for nothing, but thats all you do, lol. You even did it when u lived on the TUG, lol! -
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
This WILL NOT HAPPEN, cause its over my head, so its more likely that Parish, Central Square and Mexico will get the brunt of the showers, mark those words! -
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
I'm dead serious when I say we should go for the all time least snowiest season on record here in Syracuse because, from the looks of most guidance we may get to mid-January with not much accumulation so Ima start rooting for it, why not, since it doesn't want to snow anymore. -
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
Man, I'm not even gonna track this whatever you wanna call it, cause I know what the outcomes gonna be and it's very similar to what we just went through so I'll just wait for the rain storm, followed by some minute LE which will probably be to our North anyway, so I'll just wait till Wednesday to see how screwed we actually are, [emoji38]! Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk -
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
Yeah we'll see how things set up as I really can't believe any guidance until I see the band or whatever on radar, [emoji38]! Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk -
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
Seriously, who cares at this point, [emoji38]. I think the Cuse should go after the least snowiest season as we're doing pretty good so far, so why not. The lowest season is I believe 32" so it's definitely possible. I say let's go for it!! Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk -
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
Merry Christmas all!!!! I'm in Staten Island and the night we had was a memorable one for sure! Winds last night were just nuts, power outages everywhere down here. Temps stayed quite balmy throughout the night, as they stayed in the upper 50's all night. It looks like our weather in the Cuse will stay the same for the foreseeable future, as this horrific pattern just doesn't wanna budge! It does look like our area, at least where I live, will see some LE on Monday-Tuesday as the next system departs the NE so we'll see how that plays out as I'm not confident of anything I see from most guidance. Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk -
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
The front just went through Erie PA and trucking along nicely but the Trough is starting to go negative so the race is on, [emoji38] Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk -
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
As soon as the trough starts to pivot in conjunction with the trough going Negative thats when we'll see the CF come to a screeching halt but unfortunately we don't know when that'll exactly be so..... KBUF's a lock for at least 6" perhaps closer to 8-12" and Unfortunately I see the lake bands staying primarily South of the city but I never really follow LE events off of Erie unless the band is reaching US, lol, as that used to happen all the time, NOT NO MORE Man the weather sure has changed the last 10 yrs BIG TIME!!! -
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
NWS is straight nowcasting and changing flags if warranted as they have no clue and never did with this PIG! -
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
Congrats NE TN and Western WV, I feel like puking right now but our turn will eventually come! -
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
Shouldn't be hard to get to 6" so Merry Christmas KBUF as Syracuse and KROC got straight shit on and continue to! -
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
This isn't a bad set-up for the Cuse on Saturday so we'll see! -
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
-
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
It's gonna go negative somewhere over Illinois-Indiana, [emoji38], what a joke, congrats Detroit. I mean seriously, can anything go right this year???? Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk -
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
2" of rain on Christmas Eve is just absolutely disgusting to say the least! -
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
Yeah, ur talking about these like you've seen one of these anomalous SLP's before, lol, they often go a bit East, RLMAO. come on guys, this one sailed a long time ago but we're such weather junkies that we refuse to see the writing on the wall, lol, me included! -
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
-
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
Hoe are we not gonna get absolutely Clobbered with this king of Negatively tilted 500MB trough. Man what a thing of beauty really though, waht am I missing or better yet what are the models missing? At this time there should be a SLP sitting somewhere near the Delmarva and waiting for the ULL to capture it and bring it North maybe even retro it a bit and completely slow it down for a day or 2 as the blocking is strong so I call bullshit on this thing coming up west of the spine, No way it doesn't snow as Im riding the SREF's Start throwing them, -
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
The models are seriously all over the place with this one, WOW even worse than the last and it still came West further than what the Models suggested. The SREF's pegged that last one so.... What does the GFS Para? -
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
That right there is a Pattern Rearranger, lol, another words it shakes up or shall I say buckles the pattern completely. Look at the CAA with this SLP and there's nothing stopping it except this ENORMOUS HP that encompasses the Whole North Atlantic, can anyone say -NAO well there is but the position isn't that favorable, YET! A 1044 HP, 2 of them, lol so this thing is gonna stop or come to a screeching halt somewhere in the NE -
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
Not a bad look as it won't take long to whiten things up around here even after a soaker! -
Upstate/Eastern New York
CNY-LES FREAK replied to BuffaloWeather's topic in Upstate New York/Pennsylvania
There's absolutely NO WAY Syracuse doesn't see 2-4" as its just not gonna dissipate/ dry up from KROC to My crib as its 45 miles away, NEVER, but can it happen, in 2020 anything that can happen, WILL HAPPEN !
