-
Posts
2,862 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Blogs
Forums
American Weather
Media Demo
Store
Gallery
Posts posted by 512high
-
-
1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:
76 today with AC humming
yes, no sun here, but dewpoint was @ 65 for a bit....
-
1
-
-
1 hour ago, Cobalt said:
I was really thinking we were in for a cold and snowy winter looking at all of the analogs for east based super el ninos. This helped reign in my expectations. thank you
Lol, not sure if I can afford diesel for equipment this winter! But the show must go on.........
-
1
-
1
-
-
QUESTION FOR MET GUYS WORKING IN THE UTILITY SECTOR....
Just wondering your thoughts on "locking" in my natural gas price for the upcoming heating season. Liberty Utilities my natural gas provider in my city, says I can lock in , but has to be before October 29 or so.....
Just wondering .. thoughts from guys in the utliity fields etc. My luck I lock in and then the price tumbles! Haha
-
56F/ .57" since midnight/ light breeze
-
2
-
-
.13" highest gust was 21 mph since midnight.......
-
1
-
1
-
2
-
-
-
71F/ .28”
-
1
-
-
43F for my low, great walking this am.
-
1
-
-
Looks like 1.17" will do it here.
-
2
-
-
66F/ 1.06" still raining....
-
1
-
-
60/ .17" Davis/ Shop Davis 2-3 miles away .08" lol
-
1
-
-
66/ .22"
-
1
-
-
1 minute ago, dendrite said:
79.4/58
Violently tranquil
I will swap...
Shop Davis 85/61
-
.03"....fell apart here
-
7 minutes ago, dendrite said:
@512highwhy the confusion?
22 degrees/26 degree halo, ? THEN I had to go back and re-look......for a min I thought "Tip" was speaking !
-
1
-
-
Yes quite the light show in Nashua:, haven’t had this in a long time.
-
5
-
-
Home Davis 89/75
-
2
-
-
-
3 hours ago, Chrisrotary12 said:
Can’t wait for @512high next report.
Chris, Just arrived at our shop, Davis shows 4.28" (so far today)
-
5
-
-
1 minute ago, Chrisrotary12 said:
1.28” in like last 20 mins
Chris, my Davis @ shop exit 5> 2.38" now, humid as ass lol
-
1
-
-
Just training over ASH 2.36" climbing, 74/72
-
3
-
-
74f/ 1.28" Shop Davis and counting
-
Shop Davis showing 82F/67 Happy August dew!
-
1
-
-
36 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:
This Lindsey Clancy trial is so fucked. I don’t know how you can be a juror.
My wife is also following, she is saying the same thing.........


October 2026 general discussion
in New England
Posted
66/65 time for the humidity to vacate......waiting for a brisk wind later.