Jump to content

CT Valley Snowman

Members
  • Posts

    5,319
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CT Valley Snowman

  1. HRRR is close to a jack here. Don't really need or want it. Send it up Dendy's way.
  2. Looking at radar, the best action may stay west of me. Current activity doesn't look as impressive as earlier.
  3. Is that updated? I think Hubbdave had more yesterday alone than that map is showing. And that 5.09 near BDL seems low. They've had over 4" just from this storm.
  4. Yeah, if this band of rains pivots through and then we slot by afternoon the totals will underperform in this area. At least we got the rain yesterday.
  5. WOR jack seems most probable in SNE to me. Seems to be the most likely pivot point for the banding.
  6. 1.10 at a nearby PWS. Solid out the gate. Looks like BDL is close to 2".
  7. Heaviest to my west but a decent downpour here. Estimating about .9 on the day. A PWS a bit to my east is at .80 and one a bit to my west is just over 1".
  8. Probably about half of that in my part of town but I was between the heaviest cores.
  9. I'm staying conservative here in the valley. Thinking more like 1.5-2" which is fine.
  10. I'm fine with 4.5" here. No need for high water table/basement flooding issues.
  11. 1.06 yesterday at a nearby PWS. I'm fine with that. No need for flooding.
  12. Just seemed like a messy convective mode all day. Back home now from the Maine woods to horrible air quality and likely another severe fail.
  13. Not a big recovery window and pretty late iin the day to recover. Rains still out to almost BGM.
×
×
  • Create New...