So, if the wave(southern stream) is stronger, it will be able to carry itself further east, before the potent northern stream dives into it, and stalls it out and turns it north? Am I visualizing that phasing scenario correctly?
You have great info Chris…but I always feel like I’m not quite understanding what you’re trying to convey? A stronger wave could start to dominate the pattern? What wave are we talking about?
You definitely got a rub and tug…you sound much better this evening. I agree, long way to go. Let’s see what happens when energies/shortwaves get sampled better?
I was merely saying it increased a lil from 12z. Nothing more. No fangs. No bite. Just an observation for that run. Probably means nothing. But was just saying what it showed here.
Yes..was thinking that too. Perhaps It’s starting to become less certain currently imo on what it’s been showing the last two days…changes are on the way.
This is exactly my point.
I don’t get the urgency right now. It surely can cut, I don’t deny that at all. But saying this is the day we need to see changes…I just don’t agree with that…especially since it’s only been 36 hrs since it’s actually become a threat. It was 0/2 yesterday morning(Friday a whiff and Monday too) on the euro…but now it’s do or die today, for a Monday potential? I’m not buying that at this lead. But that’s just my feeling.
Others can lock this up today…I’ll wait and see how it looks come Friday afternoon? If it’s over Scranton then..let it rain. We’ll have more chances.
Either way it’s all good.
Perhaps? But not always. I mean if we’re so sure of the outcome at 5 days out, then let’s lock up this thread, and start the next one..I’m serious. Let’s start the next thread and check this up as toast.
I can’t stand the whining…some of these guys need to be bitch slapped. Its unreadable.
Hey, believe the crazy modeling on Wednesday morning if you want. And flip flop every model run…fine with me. Folks just make themselves look unhinged. I however will not. Let’s see what we have come Friday night and Saturday? Cooler heads will prevail.