Jump to content

WinterWolf

Members
  • Posts

    21,565
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WinterWolf

  1. On examining those two pictures…is the one your cutting down on the right, the same as the one behind you guys at the left? Because I keep looking at both those pictures, and the big deciduous tree branch pattern of the tree behind you guys in the left picture, doesn’t seem to match up with the big deciduous tree branch pattern of the tree behind you guys in the right hand picture? I know, stupid thing to look at, but it caught my attention as I looked at the two pictures.
  2. Wait…so TauntonBuzzkill might have jumped the gun, and was wrong??? Hmmm…was trying to explain this to those folks, but they said it was all a defense mechanism.
  3. Yes, every week later now makes a difference, as we approach a more climo favored time of the season.
  4. Pope was saying the geese were indicative last year of the type of pattern…along with the crows. Can’t forget the crows.
  5. Ya Shemp was decent…like I said, I actually grew to like him more as I got older. His facial expressions were priceless.
  6. I don’t remember a Joe? But Shemp wasn’t too bad, I actually liked him more as I got older. Some of his faces were absolutely hilarious. But Curley was the best. So tell us a little more about this GEFS look.
  7. I think that’s a great idea. Some of these people that’s all they do is lie. It Brings the board down.
  8. C’mon, QGomega says never use the GFS…only the Euro.
  9. John, Couldn’t agree more with everything you said. Personally, I just like seeing the colder temps around like they have been of late at this time of the year.
  10. Glad you’re able to join in on the beautiful temps.
  11. Whatever fits his agenda…And it’s Crystal clear it’s an agenda. Guess he’s a big Euro guy…the model has blown 10 men the last year or two, but he swears by it.
  12. Last year it seems. Guy is completely gone. WTF? Ya hate to see it.
  13. Ya..it’s devolved into just some showers for most. That’s ok, the holiday will be fair with no damage.
  14. You’re warmer than here yesterday and today. 61 here currently…very nice out though. Although milky skies, it’d be even nicer if it was full clear sun.
  15. Not so sure on that yet…most likely just a cold rain. This thing is still very much evolving..
  16. LMFAO…that’s a perfect likeness. Now that’s good.
  17. It’s like clockwork…off hour OP runs almost always show crazy solutions in either direction. If every run was showing 8-12” consistently, the 6z and 18z would come out with the storm out over Bermuda with milky sun. It’s comical.
  18. Bahahahahaha . This year has just been catapulted towards a historic winter…bet on it!
  19. Oh ya agreed, not worried at all. I feel an average winter is on tap for most in SNE, and that will seem fantastic after last year’s disaster.
×
×
  • Create New...