Jump to content

mappy

Members
  • Posts

    48,238
  • Joined

Everything posted by mappy

  1. Should start a 3-strike rule on replying to Ji. 3 replies and you're outta here.
  2. oh i know. i saw. its all so stupid.
  3. Ji inflates his snow totals. Leesburg is calling him out for it. Notice how Ji said he got 5", then downgraded to 4" with some sleet.
  4. unhinged clod may be my new favorite insult
  5. Will that cause him to disappear until December? If so, I’m okay with how it goes down
  6. what the **** happened since this morning? everyone seemed so much happier. 12z runs that terrible?
  7. if you dont know, then why bother replying. good luck with the blog. maybe someone else will help me out
  8. what dates should i be following for upcoming threats?
  9. It’s very dry, was there supposed to be precip?
  10. I’m not a big beer drinker anymore, but always enjoy trying new sours, and I can get down with cranberry. Sounds yummy!
  11. You’re walking a thin line between posting whenever you want, and only 5 posts a day.
  12. Ugh college football. The Office is on Comedy Central, as always
  13. I’m great. Lazily taking down Christmas, eating leftovers, thinking of making a drink. Might Stardew
  14. apparently your sarcasm meter is broken too
  15. wasn't watching the threads, saw a few reports. sorry will be sure to be more attentive
  16. Wasn’t worth much. Fox News level dumb
×
×
  • Create New...