Jump to content

mappy

Members
  • Posts

    48,226
  • Joined

Everything posted by mappy

  1. It is. My sister said it poured, lot of thunder/lightning, super windy. She’s fine.
  2. Warning expired just now. Not sure how she is, she’s not replying…
  3. She’s in her closet. I thought she was further north in Elkridge, but she’s closer to Waterloo. Which is where the couplet is
  4. I’m texting her now, told her to do the same ASAP
  5. Ah shit. My sister is south of downtown Elkridge, she said it’s not raining so she’s out ahead of the couplet. Yikes
  6. My sister is in Elkridge, she’s freaking out. The couplet is south of her thankfully but she said the storm is bad.
  7. That hook is crazy, my mom is east of it, will def hit her in Pasadena
  8. hahaha thought of you when I saw Columbia was part of the warning
  9. Boring, MD was in the the first tornado warning
  10. Worst of it went south of me, got home before the heavy rain hit. Lot of good rumbles if thunder
  11. I think it’s your ears were burning but close enough
  12. I leave the office and you get online, I see how it is
  13. I've moved on to godsmack
  14. Noted! Don't be surprised if I hit you up closer to christmas on other suggestions
  15. Is that a special order type of beer? I need to keep track of what he likes for Christmas.
  16. oh come on. i wasn't full on singing, just humming and mumbling hahahaha
  17. Sun is trying to come out in Hunt Valley, still pretty cloudy.
  18. Just @Baltimorewxand I today, poor guy is listening to me sing/hum at my desk with headphones on.
  19. sounds about right. then we can uncancel the cancel!
  20. If storms can wait until after 5pm, that would be great. I hate traveling on 83 during a storm trying to get home.
×
×
  • Create New...