Jump to content

mappy

Members
  • Posts

    48,226
  • Joined

Everything posted by mappy

  1. I don’t believe the ridiculous high totals. I think who gets under that band could get a foot. Where that is? No clue. Thanks, appreciate you!
  2. I told book club the same. Snow during the day that may not accumulate much, with best snow later afternoon and night. Gfs goods is to my east, but who knows where that band will set up in the end. Along the bay, both sides, are sitting pretty imo. But 4-6” is a good place to start imby methinks
  3. lol no, but do you know how many weather apps are out there? I swear out of 12 of us, everyone used a different one
  4. The temp difference is wild, high of 45 here
  5. lol reminds me of Isabel where I stayed in Salisbury and was in dorm lockdown with a bad choice in a guy/girl building.
  6. I was away in college, but there was a blizzard in feb 2006? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_blizzard_of_2006
  7. lol wouldn’t surprise me
  8. There is a normal banter thread. Feel free to use that or start a new one. Idc
  9. Sadly they are accessing via a vpn so I can’t do an ip check to know for sure
  10. And we’re so glad that after years of lurking you made an account in December
  11. Just a recommendation: best to wait until event is over before declaring a model has fallen
  12. Okay that’s enough yall. The back and forth with GH is stupid. Ignore and move along
  13. That’s reasonable if you ignore the gfs coastal. As soon as rates let up, you’re mixing or non accumulating. Then hoping the ivt gives the goods.
  14. Yeah, I could see that too. WBAL had me snow, to mix during the day, then back to snow. Alena didn’t show totals
  15. I will say WBAL this morning must be using the gfs a little bit as they were showing it snowing at my house as early as 5am Sunday. Of course I’ve got elevation which helps with the marginal temps but still gonna be hard to accumulate much unless it’s dumping.
×
×
  • Create New...