Jump to content

mappy

Members
  • Posts

    48,221
  • Joined

Everything posted by mappy

  1. I get it. And I agree with you. I cleaned it up. And will continue to do so as I see the posts and when I can.
  2. Im going to go get lunch. I hope things are better when I return.
  3. Stop calling me mother mappy. Its sexist and I don't appreciate it.
  4. please dont do that again. i get that everyone is miserable bc we can't seem to get a flake to fall around here, but come on.
  5. even I had to unignore people to see the shit, so I get it. lol
  6. Ive got it. I took care of that one and a bunch of others. If yall see that shit, report it. Someone will be along to take care of it. I'm not always watching to clean up the mess.
  7. JFC its just snow guys. Why are you all resorting to acting like children and bickering so damn much. I hid a slew of posts. Cut it out.
  8. okay, great! its a good site, much nicer than weather bell imo
  9. noticed daffodils around some of my trees this morning. lol
  10. what is it that you want to see? looks like its updated on pivotal.
  11. its stupid gross out today.
  12. its because it's me. im just not going to share my thoughts anymore.
  13. Yall can follow whatever you want, however long you want. I just said I wasn't following more than 3 days out. Yall do yall.
  14. Ava mentioned rain/snow for Monday, especially northern areas.
  15. can confirm for a brief few minutes, it was
  16. It’s from OT and things there. @stormtracker did it
  17. @Baltimorewx gifted me a bottle of High West and it’s pretty darn good
  18. You’re right. Both points are valid.
  19. What the f has happened in our subforum today?
  20. LOL I don't remember any snow in my 5 years down there
×
×
  • Create New...