Jump to content

mappy

Members
  • Posts

    48,236
  • Joined

Everything posted by mappy

  1. Spent the day in Richmond attending the mid Atlantic severe weather conference. So much good weather research going on these days, and got to meet a lot of folks I’ve known from Twitter in broadcast meteorology and emergency management.
  2. did you just give the answer? lol
  3. No doubt, quite frozen. Yay for remote starts on cars. It was a dumb joke to make about me being friends with someone. Go you.
  4. 30 currently, but got down to 27 at 3:30am
  5. My bestie reported snow at her house in Deep Creek
  6. Was cloudy/cool all day yesterday. quite foggy this am.
  7. Going to be a great night for halloween fun at Hershey
  8. Im quite late to this but it was just shit timing with the move and 2 crappy winters up here back to back. I thought I had hit the jackpot when I got 70" during my first winter. Nah, just a snowy winter compared to the rest. Patience! We will get snow. Eventually
  9. a small section of Parkton is without power. My house is fine, but my kid's school (a half mile away) is without power. Should be a fun story she will share when she gets home lol
  10. whats there to talk about? lol they are terrible. and yet, I tune in every Sunday anyways.
  11. low of 41 -- picked up .12 last evening
  12. low of 37. glad we turned the heat on last night before bed.
  13. lol i turned it off at halftime. Typical Washington, looking like fools against a winless team.
  14. Eagle Rare is so damn good.
  15. Looking forward to being in the sun today
×
×
  • Create New...