Jump to content

Stormlover74

Members
  • Posts

    24,476
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stormlover74

  1. Ewr over an inch already
  2. 2nd line starting to pop further west
  3. Yeah picked up .2" but the heaviest is staying slightly east
  4. A couple cells popping up already. One pretty strong over somerset county
  5. Ugh supposed to fly out of ewr Thursday night. Feel like I should move the flight up to late afternoon but I'm probably screwed either way
  6. Yep noticing a smoky smell too
  7. For anyone interested it was 7/18/97. Sounds more like a derecho https://www.angelfire.com/pa/pawx/071897/071897.html
  8. One of those July 97 days had one of the best lines of storms I've ever experienced. 70 mph wind gusts over a large area
  9. Just like the 100s for late month fizzled out I'll just expect more of the same with occasional breaks
  10. Yeah it has a new line in PA hitting us later
  11. Yep the window was always 5am to 2pm for that area. Most places did pretty well
  12. Light rain continues .49" today .32" yesterday .95" Friday
  13. .05 from that round. Looks to be it for a while
  14. Moderate shower moving through
  15. Nw nj getting slammed again and heavy stuff headed towards nyc
  16. Nam's are aiming towards the city south and east for the heaviest
  17. Based on the hrrr it looks like we dry out til about 5am and then rounds of heavy stuff goes through midday.
  18. I think so too but then it will make a push to the north, then fizzle again
×
×
  • Create New...