Jump to content

Stormlover74

Members
  • Posts

    24,489
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stormlover74

  1. The cooldown will barely be average
  2. Had a lightning strike that must've been 3 blocks away
  3. I'm sure you'll get plenty of rain this winter
  4. Yeah should clear an inch all said and done
  5. Yeah getting a nice drink as we speak
  6. Yep I'm getting hit now Heading over to green brook getting destroyed
  7. I think it's gonna go just to my west. May head over to dunellen
  8. 2" hail Severe Thunderstorm Warning National Weather Service Mount Holly NJ 309 PM EDT Sat Sep 9 2023 The National Weather Service in Mount Holly NJ has issued a * Severe Thunderstorm Warning for... Southeastern Somerset County in northern New Jersey... Northern Middlesex County in northern New Jersey... * Until 415 PM EDT. * At 308 PM EDT, a severe thunderstorm was located over New Brunswick, moving north at 10 mph. Quarter sized hail was reported in East Brunswick with this storm. HAZARD...Two inch hail and 60 mph wind gusts.
  9. Heads up @winterwx21hope it makes it to us
  10. I noticed ewr reported a heavy thunderstorm yesterday yet no rainfall reported?
  11. If it were me I wouldn't cancel. The hrrr does have some activity after 4 but it's going to be hit or miss. But I also understand if you're having alot of people why you'd be concerned
  12. Yeah they've got to be over 2-3" there
  13. Yeah just got home and it's thundering to the south Those storms over the watchung mountains fired up and went poof in about 10 minutes
  14. Getting crushed now in cranford Garwood area Epic storm wow
  15. I'm in cranford and there's dark swirling clouds and it just started to rain Somethings firing right over me
  16. No storms nearby but getting some wind
  17. It's crazy how originally this weekend and next week looked fall like
×
×
  • Create New...