Jump to content

kdxken

Members
  • Posts

    12,464
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kdxken

  1. So all states would be skewed in the same manner pretty much right? How would that data be invalid for hypothesizing about a movement east of tornado Alley?
  2. Wouldn't they have been under counted in Oklahoma as well?
  3. 20s and 30s at night that's what everyone was saying. I can't find a link but I'll repeat it all day.
  4. Where are the endless 40s and '50s that imaginary folks were guaranteeing?
  5. Doesn't look like a lot of heat to close out the month this year. A stray 90 at 18z is possible I guess.
  6. Hope you can grab a little sleep tonight with the heat humidity.
  7. Total Meh. Compare it the last June not even close. AC I think twice this month. They are struggling.
  8. Those are absolutely the best. Sunset with giant clouds.
  9. Great lineup with spoon and geese. Almost went.
×
×
  • Create New...