Jump to content

ravensrule

Members
  • Posts

    13,671
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ravensrule

  1. So what I'm getting out of this is, you're saying there is still a chance.
  2. I'm with @Interstate, I'm charging up all my batteries for this bad boy.
  3. I have been doing this longer than most but I'm old and don't have a great memory, but i can't remember anything this close in. @psuhoffmanhas a much better memory. What say you?.
  4. Well the are overhauling it later this year, so you won't need to look at it for a winter storm again.
  5. You think. It's an all time historic blizzard. It's less than one tenth of one percent.
  6. I know it's the GFS, but how many of you secretly think we have a chance at this?.
  7. OMG, can you imagine how much it actually snowed in the 1890’s. We won’t be able to leave our house for months.
×
×
  • Create New...