Jump to content

H2O

Members
  • Posts

    38,804
  • Joined

Everything posted by H2O

  1. Talk about a OMG we are gonna win, OMG we are gonna lose, OMG we won game. that was crazier than the commanders game
  2. KC games we get Swift, Dallas games we get old ass Jerry
  3. Well goddamn. Huge commanders win against SB champs. RAISE HAIL!!!
  4. Great finish to the Iowa Michigan game
  5. After seeing all the pics of the coastal cities I’m really wishing I had gone to my place on the eastern shore. It’s bay side but north winds would push a lot of water around
  6. .13” so far. Was nice this morning and now breezy, rainy and chilly. Love it
  7. This was a non contact injury. No different than bulky muscular dudes who blow out knees making cuts or jumping. It’s bad luck and some players can’t shake that
  8. Two years in a row. Same elbow. We are cursed
  9. Sure was. Styles blowing up Barkley on the one was epic
  10. Yeah he’s regressed which is surprising. Good first year coming off a national championship with Michigan. He might not have been asked to do as much and just played. I wonder if given how bad the D was the last two years he’s still playing like he has to do more than he should. That was the biggest issue. Players out of position because others not doing their job. Like he has to learn to trust his skills and others again. He has skill. Needs to get right mentally
  11. Offense will come around for the WTFs. The biggest Q will be if the defense can be solid while limiting the big plays. 3 big plays also cost them a win
  12. Sounds like I missed a bad one. Woke up to over 15 traffic reports of mostly downed trees. Had some wind gusts here near Exmore but storms died out
  13. No storms the last two days and watch it storm at home now that I’m at the beach
  14. I hope the melting snow won’t flood the America river too badly. Which one? They are all named that now.
  15. Run of the mill storm. Decent rains tho
  16. It will clear off at 12:52pm and be sunny for exactly one hour and 22 min. That will give enough time for one cell to form near Winchester to miss east coast npz and give a severe warning to leesburgtownville up to Frederick. Then a dc split will happen with one red box over laurel for broad rotation on radar
  17. Really need good weather today and tomorrow as I am moving kid #3 into college this weekend after moving kid #2 into college earlier this week. #parentlife I know we have a few empty nesters here but have 2/3 of my kids out of the house is gonna be weird and hard to adjust to for a while. Will be fine over time but man, its a change.
  18. These would be perfect on some scrambled egg ice cream. Someone needs to invent that
×
×
  • Create New...