Jump to content

Franklin0529

Members
  • Posts

    1,622
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Franklin0529

  1. I doubt anywhere sees plain rain. Maybe Cape May
  2. Seems like a the trend of the day is a weaker primary. If that continues we will stay all snow
  3. Gfs only gets the primary to Tennessee an jumps to the coast. That's ideal for us an something to watch. All others have it into wv or pa
  4. 12" is nothing to be upset about. I know I'll be happy. Till Tommorow folks. As my late grandpa use to say. "It's been swell, but the swelling has gone down"
  5. Euro doesn't look warm to me. Looks a little colder. Also a foot +
  6. One thing that Is certain with this new data ingested. Is the amped/north trend has stopped an might be heading back south some. Which can't hurt us
  7. It's beautiful lol. No mixing long duration event
  8. It's definitely in the GFS an euro. Gfs rolling now
  9. Yea the icon blows up the coastal an throws a ton of moisture back. Something else to watch for
  10. This!! All winter the AI been balls on under 120 hrs
  11. I'm gonna ride with the euro AI. All winter when it locks in a solution 120hrs an under its been Money. It hasn't wavered much when all other models are all over the place
  12. Yea GFS looks nothing like the icon. Lot less phasing
  13. The nam, "yes I know" is not as amped as the CMC or Euro an more confluence up top as well. Would be all snow I'd imagine
  14. Worst case I think would be the CMC. Heavy thump then sleet. I have a hard time seeing this being slop. Not with that cold air in place
  15. Storm starts in what 90 hrs? Beautiful place to be. Biggest snow storm in 10 years
  16. Yup. When the euro AI locks in, inside 5 days it's been deadly
×
×
  • Create New...