Jump to content

Nibor

Members
  • Posts

    3,396
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nibor

  1. Occluding low, kinda checks out.
  2. Nam showing up sloping high snows in the Catskills. Nice.
  3. HRRR basically stalls south of Montauk
  4. Considering the direction this storm has gone IDK if that's as damning as you think it might sound.
  5. I don't know if I've ever seen verification scores on the SREF. Anyone know?
  6. Probably a good spot. It's going to be fun out there.
  7. Euro mostly held serve. Weird QPF output. Slightly north, maybe.
  8. Wouldn't give it weight for another 12 hours.
  9. GFS not backing down. Pretty much the same as 12z
  10. I don't think we'll know for sure until we're in it.
  11. To his credit he did say this was either out to sea or a big storm.
  12. It's further along in the evolution
  13. It'd be a red flag on a big storm if it didn't have wild solutions.
  14. LMAO if the NAM is right no one in south jersey is gonna be able to leave their home for a week.
×
×
  • Create New...