Jump to content

40/70 Benchmark

Members
  • Posts

    79,598
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 40/70 Benchmark

  1. OP EURO is a disaster verbatim....1st SWFE snow is just N of me in S NH, the follow up is sheared sw of me, and then the coastal is OTS.
  2. I'm just teasing John.....I know it's true. I just think it's a bit more nuanced than some imply.
  3. And isn't debatable...there's research, so any voices of dissent must be born of an aptitude deficiency.
  4. I'll burn a few extra tons of fossil fuels.
  5. Trends from that mid January PT regime are probably most pertinent here.
  6. Kind of like January looked -PNA? Looks can be deceiving.
  7. Probably more favorable than 2023...my guess is somewhere in between. Not especially cold (that is done), but good bet at a strong storm with some blocking.
  8. Strongly agree with Ben Knoll giving March 2018 and 2023 shoutouts here, we are primed for more PV antics and some stormy times. https://x.com/i/status/2023034565619585286
  9. Funny how 1000' elevation tends to be colder than surrounding areas...
  10. I expect another 10-20" on the season for MBY.
  11. Yes, this is what I meant last night. I think the prevailing sentiment has been that it would probably come back enough to c*ck tease everyone til the end, but not a real threat to 99% of SNE.
  12. No one cares, point was it wouldn't hit us...and it won't.
  13. I think it may be dicier down there, but I'm not paying much attention to that area.
  14. Point is it wasn't sarcasm..it was a genuine sentiment.
×
×
  • Create New...