Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
Winter 2013 - 2014 Banter Thread

NEG NAO

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Birds are chirping, feels like 60's out there.

Birds are chirping, feels like 60's out there.

It is nice, butmy morning walks are still hazardous with black ice. I've taken some serious falls over the years because people don't shovel their sidewalks. Also, the town has simply closed some of the parks due to excessive ice on the paths. And most never cleaned up the footpaths from Sandy either.

I don't think we are going to beat 96 with a miss  tonight and a miss on Wed .

I think winter has shot its wad ( ok I said this 3 weeks ago ) and its time to let it go. Epic winters like this one are often followed by duds, but it will snow big again one day. We had a lot of snow this year but did not have the big one. I liked this better. We may see a shot of snow again but I'm liking chances of it being done for any big storms. Just cause I said so.

Last warm day for a while it seems. Although there could be periods of warmer weather in the upcoming pattern, it looks much colder than normal in general.

CFSv2 and Euro weeklies have been showing a cooler than normal March. They also show periods a quick relaxation. I'm not hunting for snow though, I'm done with it. Can't wait for spring, this is just a teaser.

Archived